• The exclusivity: Artisan & artistic jewellery - 'hand-made' with love, assembled by MiMiga, with European-made 925 silver elements - and unique pieces in sterling silver, created by local Spanish artisan jewellers. Also sustainable & vegan friendly jewellery cases come from a national supplier.
• The design: All designs are original by MiMiga® and you will not find them elsewhere.
• The material: Our handmade jewellery does not carry toxic metals (alloys) or allergens that threaten your health (*).
(*) For more information: Warning of toxic metals in jewelry.
• The attention of our customers.
• Our commitment for a better world.
The creating process of a jewel personalized with hair - unique as each animal, its human & the link they share - is a very individualized and emotional procedure.
Show off a sign of your love & commitment or wear a palpable memory.
Each piece carries - provided it's design allows - our label to ensure its authenticity.
Designed and assembled by MiMiga, with European-made 925 silver elements - and unique pieces in sterling silver, created by a local Spanish artisan jeweller. Available is your online store.
Silver Jewellery Care
To enjoy your jewellery in good condition for a long time, avoid to wet it or expose it to perfumes and body care products. We recommend cleaning your jewellery regularly with a special silver cloth, rubbing it carefully and repeat the operation when you notice that it begins to tarnish to keep it always bright.
Why does silver turn dark?
It is completely natural and inherent to real silver of good quality. Silver reacts with hydrogen sulfide in the air, which causes tarnishing, yellowing and blackening. It is no sign that the jewel is damaged. Cleaning it with a special product for silver will return its his initial shine.
You have questions? - Please contact us. We'll be delighted to attend them.