The use of the website www.mimiga.es, property of MIMIGA S.L. involves the user's full acceptance of the terms & conditions described in the Legal notice.
Use of the web portal and its contents
The contents of the website (text, images, graphic elements, etc.) are general Intellectual Property and it is not allowed to reproduce, copy, distribute, adapt or
modify them without the express consent from MIMIGA S.L.. Wrongful use of the content could be considered an infraction of the existing laws.
Limitation of responsibility
MIMIGA S.L. declines any responsibility for possible damages and detriments of the user's computer equipments and/or the files stored within, caused by interferences, omissions, interruptions, virus, telephonic breakdowns or disconnections for reasons which cannot be attributed to MIMIGA S.L., as well as delays or blockings caused by technical faults or overload in the Internet system, and damages that could be caused by illegal third party intromission.
The links on our website are only of informative nature and MIMIGA S.L. is not responsible for the contents, products and/or services accessible through them.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – DATA PROCESSING (additional information)
According to the current law (RGPD 016/679), we inform that the personal data of the users, provided freely through contact forms and/or e-mail, will be incorporated in a file, properly registered at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, adopting all necessary measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and data theft. Thus with due regard to the fact the user accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable. We process the data provided for (1) subscription to our newsletter, (2) to provide required information about our products, (3) for customer management
MIMIGA SLU - CIF B93205150 -
Mochingo, 1 - 29010 Málaga, Tel. 652 35 00 07, E-Mail: email@example.com
(1) Management of subscription to the newsletter with the latest blog posts, news and promotions.
(2) Send information about our products, requested by the interested party via form or contact e-mail.
(3) Administrative, fiscal and accounting management of clients.
(1) The data provided will be kept until the request to terminate the subscription.
(2) The data provided will be kept for one year.
(3) The data provided will be kept for the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
(1, 2) Informed consent of the interested party to send requested information (2) and or newsletter (1)
(3) Contractual obligation (order management)
The fact of not entering the personal data that appear in the form as mandatory will have as a consequence
(1) being unable to send you our newsletter
(2) being unable to provide you with the requested information
(3) being unable to provide you the requested service
(1, 2, 3) Jimdo GmbH (hosting) - https://www.jimdo.com/info/privacy/
(3) Grupo Uno Asesores (administrative, tax and accounting management of clients), Correos Spain or other transport companies to send orders placed, if applicable.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to its treatment, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your data.
You have the right to complain to the Control Authority.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website Google Analytics is supplemented by “gat._anonymizelp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present Legal notice is governed by Spanish Law.
In compliance with the LSSICE 34/2002 (Law of Internet Society and E-commerce) we provide you in the following with our data:
C/Mochingo 1 29010 Málaga
Tel.: (0034) 652 35 00 07
Registro Mercantil T 5037, L 3944, F 90, S 8, H MA114564, I/A 1